20130617

I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love

Well. It's probably bad, but I have to start my first message with sort of apology. I never knew, what I have to report about myself, blog or whatever at the very beginning of my blog-story. What should I write? Maybe things, that are circling in my head. OK, well, I feel a little bit anxious and excited at the same time. It's a weird medley, but I think you feel the same way, when you're starting anything new. Anyway, I have to start with something, so here we go. I have a slightly more masculine sense of humor. If you don't understand what I mean, watch American Pie or Hangover. So yeah, probably few years I'll kill myself for this confession, but I do really think that jokes with a small part vulgarity are funny. I like strawberries with sour cream and sugar. I'm a TV-show geek. I like Draco Malfoy ever since I was 10. I love my mom (despite the fact that she hates chaos in my room and throws out my stuff) and my dad (despite the fact that he doesn't let me to make a tattoo and threatens to remove it himself, if I do one). I'm Aquarius, and horoscope says that if you're Aries, Gemini or Sagittarius we could have a good love story. I don't like to cry, but I like melancholic mood. My favorite songs are "Join Me in Death" by HIM, "Lose Yourself" and "Space Bound" by Eminem. I don't have a favorite movie. I like Dali, Mucha and Pre-Rafaelits. I like to travel a lot.
So and in the end of this spontaneous and uncoordinated post, I'll make clear my nationality. Well my parents are Russians, what makes me automatically Russian as well. Nevertheless I live now in Germany. I've chosen to write in English to make it understandably for everyone.




So loooove and kiiiiisses
S

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment